CONSTRUCTION - MECHANICAL ENGINEER (P.E.) – SEE VIDEO
Mechanical Contractor - Professional Engineer
Location – Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: $100,000 +/- commensurate with experience
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
Our client is a full service, well-respected, Design-Build-Maintain mechanical contractor with a long rich history built on developing uniquely customized solutions for its customer needs. Our client continues to out-distance its competition by creating custom, cost-efficient solutions by allowing its experts to approach every project from an engineering-first perspective. They do this through experience and knowing only the best people do the best work! If you consider yourself in the “Best” class, we need to talk.
Do you place a high priority on the following for your career?
• Strong, profitable and highly reputable company
• High visibility reporting directly to the President
• Management responsibilities leading a six person engineering team
• Competitive (six figures) compensation, bonus and benefit programs . . . relocation assistance is also available
• Positive team culture that encourages creative thinking and problem-solving
• Career advancement
We should talk if you have the following:
• Professional Engineer License in WI or IL
• 5+ years’ experience with HVAC, and some familiarity with other MEP trades
• A track record of success working with internal partners in a client facing role
• A commitment to success and strong desire to make a difference for your customers, employees and company
Submit your information to Bob Rewolinski for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Click here, ONLINE APPLICATION to apply for this job.
“As a Construction Recruiter with Management Recruiters Indianapolis-North, it is my goal to connect quality construction candidates with rewarding construction jobs with some of the top construction industry leaders.”
Visit us at www.mrindianapolis.com for more information to help you in your job search.
Desk Identifiers: mri indy-north rjr.mr.industry