Assembly Controls Engineer
Location: Columbus, IN
Salary Range: $75K-90K
- Designing/ engineering/ procuring/ maintaining/ re-engineering/ programming assembly equipment
- Support manufacturing needs
- Interface with customers
- BS Degree, ME OR EE preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year strong manufacturing internships if degreed (PLC/ robotic programming preferred) OR 5+ years PLC & robotic programming in automotive manufacturing environment if no engineering degree
- Experience reading electrical prints, ladder logic, schematics
This well-known company offers opportunity for career growth, excellent benefits & other employee perks.
Submit your information to Susan Ammons for consideration at email@example.com or
Click here, ONLINE APPLICATION to apply for this job.
“Being a Manufacturing Recruiter with Management Recruiters Indianapolis-North is rewarding! I help manufacturing clients fill various types of manufacturing jobs and in turn I help manufacturing candidates find rewarding positions.”
Visit us at www.mrindianapolis.com for more information to help you in your job search.
Desk Identifiers: mri indy-north sma.mr.industry